Samstag, 7. Februar 2009

Windows 7 in a Windows 7 virtual Box

You ask, what thats good for, where are the benfits?

Well you can use different local settings in the two machines or you set up on of the machines with a different beta downloads. I did the german and the english.

You do not believe that the different download behave differently ?
Just take a look at my PowerShell Blog.

In the beginning I had Windows 7 in a virtual Box on a Vista host, but having only 2GB RAM that is no fun. There are no resorces left to run something usefull.

Windows 7 in Windows 7 just runs fluently. It is better than XP.

I tried to use the same virtual Windows 7 drive from both hosts. It worked for some time, but after some changes it didn't start any more from Windows 7.

I restored a backup and now I start it only from Windows 7, when I need to see both of the different versions.

What I like most of Windows ? The short shutdown and reboot time.

Bernd

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen